Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dear Sunday

Dear Sunday,
It's my first time to decide to write you a letter to tell you that i hate you, from all my heart and soul i tried to make you a feel good day but i failed. No matter how hard i try i spend you all with myself fighting and debating like the whole world is over our shoulders. My dear Sunday i keep on trying but i fail to be happy with you. It's like you're cursed or something with me being born with you. Together we started and every week you keep reminding me of things i don't want to remember , like why was i born and where am going and how am i doing in this thing you brought me into. I wish i could tell you that am tired of you and no matter how slowly you go or fast you could go , i wish one day i could find peace within you.

No comments: